Name of person who called the session:
List of Participants:
Discussion / Recommendations / Next Steps:
- What do we mean by languaging? – friday the physical voice in the body
- Meaning making, as (more) evident in words
- The addition of just word changes the ‘context’ / reading of the movement -> or retrain the movement
- Movement and words needy to be at the same ‘level’ -> embodied, present, it is what it is?
- The being open to what comes
- Performer ups on own oxygen mask first…then takes care of the others – dancers and audience.
- Poetry as ‘undramatic’. Poetic vs poetry.
- Words being used in a minimal way…words->movement of the camera
- Moving and words as in the body mind at all moments
- The process and the performance in the same movement -> nature of improvisation, performance -> Convergence
- Do words or movements ‘resonate’ differently?
- Significance of context/delivery of a word/movement can open or solidify
- Skills of speaking and knowing your voice
- Types of language and words – figurative – abstracted
- Gestural and symbolic, movement active
- Playing with ‘fidelity’ of the sign
- Associations of words/meaning